The People’s Direct Delivery Driver is responsible for completing scheduled deliveries to customers in Orange County and Los Angeles County areas per pre-determined schedule. People’s Direct Delivery Driver should be regarded as the most warm, welcoming, passionate, helpful, knowledgeable and professional people within the cannabis retail community and beyond.
- Provide excellent customer service as well as maintain a professional, positive, helpful and friendly attitude to all guests (customers) and fellow team members
- Loads, transports and delivers items to clients in a safe, timely manner
- Adheres to assigned routes and follows time schedules
- Abides by all transportation laws and maintains a safe driving record
- Verify product deliveries against manifest/invoice to ensure accuracy
- Communicate with (Manager or Direct supervisor) regarding daily deliveries
- Cleanliness of the interior of the vehicle and the notification of service
- Secure storage of inventory
- Verifying proper paperwork, documentation, and ID for customers
- Cash handling, properly tendering out the clients
- Follow all store procedures, protocols and rules and state and city regulations
- Always maintains a neat and professional appearance
- Valid Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must pass a comprehensive background check
- Valid identification to work in the US
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Must be proactive and solution oriented with a positive attitude
- Strong multi-tasker and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Retail experience is a plus
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position
include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.