The holidays are coming way faster than you think, and yes—you probably are still obligated to get presents this year. No matter what you’re celebrating, People’s has you covered all December long with these cannabis holiday gifts.
People’s Cannabis Holiday Shopping Gift Guide
Open on both Christmas Day and Christmas Eve, People’s is a great place to go, even at the very last minute. Our experienced guides are ready to help you find the right gift for that curious cousin, or that uncle who has been growing cannabis for decades. To get you started on ideas, here are the People’s Picks for 2020.
Light Up the Holidaze With These Cannabis Christmas Gifts for Mom and Dad
Mom and Dad brought you into this world, and they can take you back out (or so they like to joke). If they’ve been losing sleep because of you, make up for it by picking them up a gift set of cannabis gummies. Here are the best CBN sleep gummies for your parents:
- Plus Sleep cloudberry gummies
- Wyld elderberry 2:1 nighttime gummies
- Kiva Camino midnight blueberry gummies
Share Joy with the Woman You Love
For her HIGHness, you might branch out for more advanced cannabis products to get the woman who loves weed exactly what she needs. For extra points, pick up some high-quality cannabis from a brand with a female founder. Women have been bringing their A-game in the cannabis industry, so let’s recognize! Here are some of our female-led faves to get that lovely lady in your life for Christmas:
- Kikoko Tea Co. With THC-infused honey sticks and cannabis teas that help inspire everything from joy to relaxation, this is the first step in building a cannabis gift basket worthy of a woman’s love.
- Kiva Confections With their CBN sleep gummies, they’ll give the lady in your life the gift of a good night’s sleep. For chocoholics, you can’t skip out on picking up at least one of their cold water hash-infused chocolate bars. They taste as good as they look.
- Pure Beauty cannabis flower. Straight from the mind of Imelda Walavalkar, this strikingly-designed flower brand isn’t just about the pretty packaging. While the boxes are beautiful, they can’t top the quality of the cannabis flower inside. If she likes CBD, we recommend trying out Terry T, a CBD flower strain that Pure Beauty has perfected.
Last-Minute Holiday Shopping for Grandma and Grandpa
With the rise of legal cannabis, your older relatives might be curious about how weed can help them with sleep, stress, or general well-being. Here are our picks for Grandma and Grandpa:
- Cannabis-infused sugar cookies. Santa’s in for a surprise this year! 10 milligram THC-infused cookies are on the menu, and Kaneh Co.’s candy cane cookies will be the star of the season.
- Kiva Camino gummies. Each flavor is inspired by one of California’s most iconic spots, so find one that tells a story. If they’re a couple who loves living it up in sunny Palm Springs, for example, Wild Cherry is a great pick.
- If they’re already cannabis fans, strong strains with a hint of nostalgia (like Heavy OG from Cali Fresh) make great gifts. Buy them an eighth, a 0.6 gram pre-roll, or a pack of mini smokes to enjoy together. There’s no better gift than one that keeps on giving. With 5% of each sale going to support California’s rural farming communities, Cali Fresh is a feel-good flower for everybody.
Have a Holly, Jolly Cannabis Christmas With Your Life Partner
Still trying to figure out what to get your boyfriend for Christmas? Not sure what to get the wife who has everything? No worries—we’ve got you. Here are some Christmas gift ideas for that special someone:
- Colder December weather creates the perfect conditions for intimate moments. Turn up the heat by gifting your lover a bottle of Foria Pleasure for a THC-enhanced experience.
- Lowell Herb Co. pre-rolls. This holiday season, Lowell is back with Santa-themed packs of smooth, pre-rolled smokes.
- The Claybourne pre-roll holiday flight pack. Grown in the Inland Empire, Claybourne flower has been showing Humboldt County what’s what for years. Encourage your better half to sit back and relax with the soothing effects of these kiefed pre-rolls, which come in three strain varieties.
Celebrating the Holidaze at People’s
Our team of cannabis guides is here to make sure that you can get the right stuff for your needs every day of the year. Our Orange County store is open from 8 am–10pm every day, and we offer free delivery from 8am–7pm. Our holiday hours are:
Christmas Eve: 8am – 8 pm
Christmas Day: 10am – 6pm
New Years Eve: 8am – 8 pm
New Years Day: 10am – 6 pm
If you’re in a hurry, try out our Express Pick-up service. You can place your order on our website, then pick it up when you check in—quick, easy, and with little-to-no waiting time.
Prefer a more cultivated experience? Our guides can help you with a consultation. Just let us know at check-in and we’ll set you up to speak to one of our many product experts. They’ll figure out which products are right for you, then send you on your way with the perfect cannabis product for yourself, your friends, and your family.
If you’re still not sure what to get, brand-new People’s gift cards are a discreet way to give cannabis to the ones you love. Our holiday gift cards make the best stocking stuffers.
We look forward to seeing you soon. Happy holidays!