To say that marijuana can be enjoyed in many different forms would be a huge understatement. From cereal bars and bath salts to soda and dog biscuits to toothpaste and shampoo, there’s a truly massive selection of weed-infused products available in reputable cannabis shops in California.
But what exactly are cannabis-infused products? What’s a good weed store in California that sells tried-and-true marijuana products? Is it true that medicinal cannabis helps with postoperative pain? Can cannabis provide transdermal pain relief?
We’ll answer some of these common marijuana-related questions in the following article. Keep reading to learn more.
What are infused cannabis products?
Cannabis-infused products are any products that contain a certain amount of marijuana or marijuana extracts. In other words, they enable you to get the effects of using weed without needing to actually smoke it.
Cannabis-infused products come in many different forms, including:
- Edibles are the most common type of marijuana-infused products, with cannabis-infused brownies being by far the most famous weed edible. Other popular variants of edible cannabis include cookies, cakes, sodas, butter, tea, oil, beef jerky, chocolate, honey, gummies, cereal bars, and more.
- Medicinal cannabis often takes the form of weed-infused medicinal products such as lotions, balms, body oil, skin creams, transdermal patches, and so on.
- Hygiene products infused with weed aren’t as well-known as their edible and medicinal counterparts, but even so, there are quite a few variants of cannabis-infused shampoos, toothpaste, mouthwashes, and even tampons.
How potent are cannabis infused products?
There’s no universal answer to this question. This is because cannabis-infused products differ not only in whether they’re intended for eating, drinking, medicinal purposes, or hygiene, but also in how potent they are.
For example, if you’re a recreational user who doesn’t have much experience, you should opt for a marijuana edible or drink that contains a small amount of THC (the substance in weed that gets you high). On the other hand, a long-time cannabis aficionado would likely need something stronger.
The good news is, you don’t have to research this on your own. Quality marijuana dispensaries employ dedicated budtenders whose job it is to answer your questions and suggest a product that best suits your needs. Simply visit a good California store and let the pros take it from there.
Where to buy cannabis infused products?
The sale and use of recreational weed were made legal in California in early 2016. Not long after that, numerous weed dispensaries opened throughout the Sunny State, making it easy for any adult to purchase recreational and medicinal marijuana products.
Here are a few things you need to know before buying cannabis-infused products:
- You’ll have to show an ID before you can enter a reputable store.
- You can only use weed at a private property (such as your home) or at an establishment that has a special permit (such as a marijuana lounge). Don’t even think about lighting up at a public place such as, for example, the Santa Ana Stadium.
- You can’t buy more than one ounce (8 grams) of cannabis concentrate in one day. This is especially important if you’re buying edibles, as these can easily contain a sizable amount of concentrate.
Where can I find first-rate cannabis shops in California?
Reading about cannabis-infused products online is all well and good, but nothing beats experiencing them for yourself. That’s where People’s OC comes in. As California’s premier recreational and medicinal marijuana dispensary, we’re more than capable of meeting your every weed-based need.
Feel free to come by our store today, or use our state-of-the-art online delivery service to have your products of choice brought straight to your doorstep. We can’t wait to serve you.