How People’s OC is Addressing Health and Safety As We Navigate Coronavirus.
To our valued guests and those in our surrounding community:
We wanted to personally reach out to share increased health and safety measures we have instituted during this unprecedented time.
First and foremost, we are closely monitoring and following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) as well as Federal, State and local agencies to ensure we are doing our part
to keep you, our guests, our team members and guides, vendor partners and community safe.
We have also implemented the following measures:
- Increasing frequency of cleaning and sanitizing our retail store particularly most-touched surfaces like door handles, kiosks, furniture and restrooms, so that it’s done every hour. Additionally, hand sanitizer is available throughout the store for guests and guides alike.
- Reinforcing our existing health and safety protocols with our team members and guides, such as frequent and proper hand washing, mandatory glove use, and ensuring employees who are not feeling well or are ill to stay home. We have also reviewed responsible symptom awareness and will extend paid sick leave to those who
- Facilitating a more contactless experience via:
- In-store Ordering Kiosks: You can come into our store and go right to our kiosks, place your order and
have your items delivered to you at the ground floor within 5 minutes.
- Express Pick Up and Delivery: Our guests can go to www.peoplesoc.com, view our entire catalog and
order items online OR place an order by calling (714) 582-3446 to arrange for Express Pick Up at the store
or Delivery. (Please note: Delivery area is limited to a 15 miles radius of our store and delivery times may
be slower than usual due to increased demand.)
We continue to be vigilant and are prepared for any service and operations changes recommended by those agencies we are following. We will also continue to proactively monitor, evaluate and respond to the impact of the virus, and update you on any changes we are making, with your safety and needs in mind.
Finally, and as many of you know People’s was founded on the belief of that life, liberty and the pursuit of cannabis. Rooted in California, and born out of its pioneering spirit, we first opened our doors to ensure those seeking medicinal access to therapeutic cannabis had the access they needed. As we work to protect you, please join us in protecting our more vulnerable guests & team members.
We truly appreciate your support and diligence through this time, and here is to rise up together.
In gratitude and hope,
– People’s California